“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness”
It has been a while since I spent time blogging and I am hoping this is my return. Life has been happening and sadly I haven’t managed to find time or inspiration to blog. We are already 9 months into the year and it’s time for me to look back at my goals and where I am headed. 2018 so far has been the year that I have really branched out of my comfort zone. It was terrifying at first however not I have got the hang of it and living my best life.
Four Tips to help you break out of your comfort zone:
Do not pick the safe choice:
- Be more open and willing to take risks.
- When you have to make a decision always (within reason) pick the choice that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Change your routine:
- break out of you normal routine. walk/ drive home using a different route.
- You will notice new and different things every day.
Create Challanges for yourself:
- Start with small challenges: smile at at stranger, wake up 15 mins early, read more.
- If you’re a social media junkie challenge yourself to take a break/ detox.
- Venture more out of your comfort zone.
SAY YES OFTEN
- We miss out on 95% of life experiences by saying no quickly. So challenge yourself to say yes more to new experiences even when you think you’re it ready. You might just end up enjoying it.
Shop the look
Dress here www.missyextra.com use code DAISY10 to get money off.